Through our School and After-school Intervention Programs, we are able to cover the full spectrum of a child’s development needs – daily living skills, communication, academic, and social skills – in addition to providing individualized intervention sessions.
The programs are specially designed to help children discover their various capabilities, gradually developing skills and habits that enable them to better integrate into the community.
Our aim is for every child to learn better, live better, and feel better.
Morning School Intervention (MSI)
Program: School Morning Intervention
- Time: 7 am – 11:30 am
- Provides individualized intervention – students receive a one-to-one intervention with a specialist (speech therapy, occupational therapy, special education and behavior therapy).
- Offers daily group intervention within a fun and educational environment.
- Helps develop a child’s habits, abilities and skills.
- Includes activities such as recreational sports, games, arts, dance, music, singing, as well as other outdoor activities.
- 1Special Education: One-to-one intervention + Group intervention
- 2Occupational Therapy: One-to-one intervention + Group intervention
- 2Speech Therapy: One-to-one intervention + Group intervention
- 4Behavior Modification: One-to-one intervention + Group intervention
Afternoon School Intervention (ASI)
- Time: 12 pm – 2 pm
- Students attend three intensive therapy sessions (occupational therapy, speech therapy and special education). All the sessions are one to one and the students attend five times a week.
Program: Clinical Therapy Intervention
- Time: 2 pm – 4 pm
- Provides individualized intervention – students receive a one-to-one intervention with a specialist based on their specific needs (speech therapy, occupational therapy, or special education).
- Session duration is 35 minutes.
- Number of sessions, is decided by the therapist’s recommendations.
The cases accepted at our center:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD)
- Learning Disability (LD)
- Down’s Syndrome
- Global Developmental Delay (GDD)
- Cerebral Palsy (CP)
- Hearing Loss / Impairment
- Mental Challenge.
- Metabolic Disorder
- Neuro-degenerative Disorder