Dr. Suhair Alsaleh (Director)Doctor Suhair Alsaleh is the director of DARB Special Learning Center. She obtained her bachelor’s degree from King Faisal University in Dammam, master’s degree and PhD from the National University of Singapore. Aside from her job as a physician, she has been working with special needs children for over 15 years. Her goal is to help as many special needs children as possible in the best way. Doctor Suhair believes that each child has different needs and requires different methods of instruction. With that in mind, her hope is that DARB can provide your child with the required attention and internationally recognized treatments in order to flourish in this world.
Dr. Gaurav C. Thawali (Occupational Therapist)
Qualification: Masters of Occupational Therapy in developmental disability (MOTH)
Experience: Total 10 years.
- Presently working in the Darb (SCLC – KSA) from March 2010 till date as an Occupational Therapist.
- Worked as an Occupational Therapist at Pediatric Neuro Rehab Center, Goa Medical College, India from Jan 2009 to Jan 2010.
- Worked as an Occupational Therapist along with pediatrician, Special Educator, Speech Therapist in NIRAMAY Child guidance clinic for learning disability form Jan 2007 till Oct 2009
Dr. Jitin James Antony (Speech Therapist)
Qualification: Master of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
Experience: Total 8 years
- Presently working in the Darb (SCLC – KSA) from September 2014 till date as Speech Language Therapist.
- Worked as Speech Therapist at Mar Thoma Institute of Special Education,India from May 2012 to September 2014.
- Worked as an Speech Language Therapist at Society Of Moral Charities (SOMC-EIPIC) Early Intervention Centre for Infants and Children, Singapore in a multi disciplinary approach from April 2009 till February 2012.
Billy S. Esmalde (Special Education Teacher)
Masteral Degree in Special Education
Graduate Diploma in Occupational Therapy
Experience: Total 15 years
- Presently working in DARB (SCLC- KSA) from April 2016 till date as SPED Teacher.
- Worked as Special Education Teacher and Occupational Therapist at Childfind Learning and Play Centre, Philippines
- Worked as a Head Teacher in SPED at My Little Butterfly Centre, Philippines
- Worked as Special Education Teacher and Occupational Therapist at Funshine Tutorial and SPED Centre